Hello lovelies! It’s the beginning of June and you know what that means, a monthly goal post! Every month I like to sit down with a yummy beverage (lemon water this month) and write about my goals for the month and plan on how I will work on them. I am super goal-oriented so goals are fun for me but I’m very forgiving if I don’t reach them. So let’s get on with my June goals!
- Study really hard and do amazing on my exams. Exams are the second week of June for 3 days, which means 4 hard exams and 2 easy over 3 days. I am working on a time-management plan for scheduling blog posts before then and working out how much I need to study for each test while also working in time to enjoy myself and sleep away the headaches.
- Spend more time outside. I have just been coming home everyday and taking a 2 hour nap on some cushions in my backyard in the sun for the past week and it’s super refreshing. I haven’t yet got sun-burnt which is very exciting so I’ll have to keep up the SPF! I’m thinking about writing a blog post in my Summer series about how to spend more time outside, thoughts?
- Eat more fruit and drink more green tea. I have recently found a love for iced green tea and I love eating fruit but I want to find new ways to eat fruit and become less lazy about making tea (it takes 4 minutes Sofia, it’s not that bad). I was thinking about some smoothies and popsicles with lots of fruit so expect some recipes!
- Go vegan for a day. I’ve always wanted to try going vegan but I have never actually done it. I think some day soon I will try it and probably go for a full week later in the year.
- Host a party. Not some crazy party, probably me and a few other people for some fun chatting and festivities to celebrate the start of summer. With all these blogs it’s fun to take ideas from 10 different blogs and create a gathering that’s really unique!
- Cook more. Even if it’s just a new cookie recipe I want to get more familiar with cooking and baking. My whole family is great at making delicious food so I’d love to teach myself some great recipes.
Well, that’s all I can think of for June but I’ll be working really hard on these all month, what are your goals? Let me know!