Hello lovelies! If you’ve been reading for a while, you’ll know that I love making water infusions! It’s like flavored water without any chemicals or artificial sugars! And you can make it however you want! These are 10 of my favorites!
- Watermelon has a very light flavor and is sweet. Super refreshing and tastes like fruit flavored water without all the sugar!
- Cucumber is one of my favorites and has a similar flavor to watermelon but savory not sweet.
- Strawberry is a good one as well!
- Lemon is a classic and is always very refreshing as well as helps detox your skin!
- Grapefruit and mint tastes like a yummy tea sort of water!
- Strawberry and mint is super refreshing and delicious.
- Pomegranate and mint is exotic and very unique!
- Blueberry has a very very subtle flavor but does taste good!
- Rosemary grapefruit are two amazing flavors that taste fantastic together.
You can cut your fruit to any size but I really like small cubes, I feel the flavor comes out better! Make sure you don’t let your water over steep or it gets a bit bitter and not so tasty.
What’s your favorite water infusion? Mine’s watermelon! Leave a comment!