Hello lovelies! As I do on occasion, and I’m sure we all do, I put everything I like at Ulta into my online shopping basket then look at the total ($1,913.00 USD this time) sadly. I decided to take a few of the items I really loved and put them into a short list to share!
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Champagne
- Tarte Clean Slate Brightening Primer
- Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Original Palette
- Smashbox BB Water
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed (Moonstone)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Moonstone)
- Beeca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Opal
- Becca Ever-Matte Primer
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector
- Maybelline Lip Studio Color Blur (I Like to Mauve It)
- Maybelline The Nudes Palette
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick (Peony)
- L’Oreal Color Rich La Palette Nude 1
It seems that I have taken a liking to Becca….and nude eyeshadow palettes. This is about 16 of 120 items on my list but not all are high-end and this is a list to buy over a lot of time, I mean a lot of time. None of these photos are mine and they all link to their source. You can purchase all these items at Ulta!
What’s on your wish list? Leave a comment!