Reading has become (once again) one of my main pastimes as I’m spending lots of time inside during winter and generally just enjoying being by myself while reading. In the past few weeks I’ve picked up quite a few new books to add to the tbr list, making it somewhere around 14 books long. Here are some of the books that I’m most excited to finish/ read this year!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – J.K. Rowling
- The Vanishing Half – Brit Bennet
- Beautiful World Where Are You – Sally Rooney
- Nine Perfect Strangers – Liane Moriarty
- In 5 Years – Rebecca Serle
- When I Ran Away – Ilona Bannister
- Who Is Maud Dixon – Alexandra Andrews
- My Body – Emily Ratajkowski
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
- Educated – Lara Westover
- Better Not Bitter – Yusef Salaam
- Catch And Kill – Ronan Farrow
- The Body Keeps The Score – Bessel van der Kolk
- Just Mercy – Bryan Stevenson
I’m already nearing halfway through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I think I’ll pick up Atomic Habits next! What’s on your tbr pile?