I can’t believe half of this year is over, it’s gone by so fast. As you know, every month I write a goals post to focus myself for the month on certain things. My July goals mostly are on improving my organization and getting my summer daily schedule in order.
- Finish my blog bullet journal. I decided to make a personal one and a blog one to keep things in order but I have not started my blog one yet. I’d love to get enough to start using it by Sunday (2 days). Mission accepted. Updates to follow on both.
- Begin my Couch To 5k. I have a friend that wants to start running so I’d love to start doing that with her. It’s an easy way to start running regularly with a goal in mind.
- Clear out my phone…again. I’m quickly gaining on 7000 photos and I want to get it down to 6000 before the end of July. It’s so much easier to find photos when there aren’t as many. And I really don’t need 4 duplicates of the same thing.
- Use the Calm app daily. I love that bit of time in my day to relax. I really like the short versions of Loving-Kindness on that app, I love the 3 minute one.
- Cook more. I have so many recipe Pinterest boards full of amazing recipes but I never actually make them. I want to cook once or twice a week so I can start to learn to cook and make some of that amazing food.